Blog Banner

The blog banner was made with elements from Lorie Davison. The nail head is Mo Jackson, the white rabbit and the key is Tangie Baxter. The butterflies are from Katie Pertiet.

Sunday, October 31, 2010

No Craft - Just Pig

Guinea Pig Warning Alert!  
If you don't like cute Guinea Pig photos 
you'll want to return to your regularly scheduled blog list.  
We have a piggy. 
 His name is Frank.  He was named after Frank Sinatra.  
Our daughter moved out. 
 She did not take Frank with her.  
Sunday we cleaned Frank's cage.  
I took photos.  
Why? 
 Because. 
No crafts were involved. 
 Because, well, that would be...ewww....
Patiently waiting to get back into his "house."
Stealth Guinea Pig maneuvers.
Well, as stealth as a Guinea Pig could possibly be.
White hot blur!
Strategically figuring out how to get back into his house.
Can I get an awwwwwwwwww.....
from the congregation?
Frankie.  At the speed of light.
Actually, it's more like a snail's pace. 
Frank sort of lumbars.
He thinks he's speedy!
Guinea Pig.
Nose or Derriere.
You decide.
Frank contemplating the fate of universal paradoxes.
Actually, 
I think he's just wondering
where we keep the lettuce.
Frank smiling.
Can I get
an AMEN!
Happy Sunday 
and

Happy Halloween!

15 comments:

Terri Kahrs said...

Awwwwwwwwwwww!!!! And . . . . . AAAAAA-Men!!!!! Frank is ADORAble!!! Hugs, Terri xoxoxo

AlphaBetsy said...

Frank is so cute!!! Eee...

Prior said...

When I worked with pre k...we had some...I'm a little squeamish of them, but yours are cute! Lezlee

Michelle Palmer said...

Frank is a dear heart~ and so are you! LOVE your pictures and post!

Jen Crossley said...

Frank is very cute how old is he?

svelteSTUFF said...

Frank's just glad he's not in Equador where they are an expensive delicacy!!

Cameron said...

He is a cutie...and seems to be keeping his svelte physique (being a heartthrob and all)...

My mom got 2 (1 for each grandkid) and like everything that stays at Grandma's for any length of time....they are quite PlumP!!

Keep up the with salad greens, Frank :)

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Yes, I am singing in the Amen Choir! Frank is soooooo cute! Awwwwww....

XO,

Sheila :-)

Jean Tuthill said...

Frank is so cute!

Suz said...

Frank is adorable. We had Cutie, the Industrial Strength Guinea Pig for nine years!
Hugs.
Suz

Dreaming of Vintage said...

Frank is just adorable! For the past 10 years, my husband and I had gp's. It was heartbreaking when Molly died last year.

Kelly

.Trudi Sissons said...

OK - you did it. I don't think anyone could have ever convinced me a guinnea pig is cute until now. Crumb! I just couldn't do that to my little Yorkie. Her nose would be so far out of joint...
But you are tempting me. I wish I had a small farm - just for pets. Maybe in my next life.

I also had no idea they lived so long. Who knew !!

Cameron said...

Just letting you know I showed off your gorgeous pendant on my last post!

Thank you again!!!

Wildflowerhouse said...

That face that adorable face! What a little sweetheart. Love the photo's and commentary.

Kathy said...

Now that is a cute little piggy!