Blog Banner

The blog banner was made with elements from Lorie Davison. The nail head is Mo Jackson, the white rabbit and the key is Tangie Baxter. The butterflies are from Katie Pertiet.

Friday, October 22, 2010

A Break From Crafting

I went to Hobby Lobby today to pick up a few things they had on sale.  
On the way home, I took a detour as the sun was setting.
I kept heading west driving right into the sunset.
I had Bob Seger's  Roll Me Away on:

"Took a look down a westbound road,
Right away I made my choice."
The suns rays shooting up through the clouds
just about made me wreck the car.
You think texting while driving is bad?
You should try taking pictures.
It's not a good idea.
At
All.
Cute bumper sticker:
Honk if you love Jesus.
Want to meet him?
Text while driving.
Back to your regularly scheduled
crafting blog.

Just a few things I've been making.


Working on some Christmas
Old Christmas cards scanned and made into charms
for necklaces.
The backsides.
I love these two.
I added a little glittery Stickles
to the pictures.
It really makes the necklace sparkle!
Nothing says Christmas like a
1960's pink
Christmas Tree.
This, IS my favorite!

6 comments:

The Quintessential Magpie said...

You are so talented, and who knew you could take pictures and drive!!! Beautiful shots and CUTE necklaces!

XO,

Sheila :-)

Pansy Cottage Girl said...

Well that view sure is worth the break! Spectacular. I just adore your little charms so much.Can I buy a few from you? I just dont have time to play right now and am so in love with those. I keep thinking about that gadget you found for holding projects while you solder.

karlascottage.typepad.com said...

Mine too! I love those pink ones!

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed your break, but have to say I love the pendants.

Suz said...

Beautiful, beautiful pendants and I love your burlap Christmas banners so much! The highlight of our evening, though, was the bumper sticker. My husband and I just laughed and laughed!!!

Please, please tell me...what is the gadget you found for holding projects while you solder? I am going nuts trying to have three hands!!!

Suz, who is enjoying your blog a lot. Glad I found you!

Terri Kahrs said...

OMG! You've sure been a busy little bee with all of your Christmas goodies! They're fabulous!!!

And although I loved your pics, using a gadget while driving is NEVER a good idea , although with a sky this beautiful even I might have been tempted to sneak in a couple of clicks!!! Hugs, Terri xoxo