Blog Banner

The blog banner was made with elements from Lorie Davison. The nail head is Mo Jackson, the white rabbit and the key is Tangie Baxter. The butterflies are from Katie Pertiet.

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I'm Mad, You're Mad, We're ALL Mad Here

Robin Williams said, "You're only given a little spark of madness.  You mustn't lose it."

So, in keeping with that idea, I made this tonight.
No idea what this is?
Well, I took the photo at night.  After a storm.  When it was dark.
It's a lousy picture.
The color is off.
Waaaaaaaaaaaay  off....
hee-hee-hee
How about NOW!
Aaaaaauuuuuuuugggggggghhhhhhhh!!!!!!!
It's truly hideous!!!!
A violation of everything that is right and good and holy!
Just kidding.  
It's a Mad Hatter hat you sillies.
I made it out of an old can of lemon flavored iced tea mix.
I don't drink lemon flavored ice tea mix.
I'm not sure when I even bought it.
I'm not even sure why I bought it.
Some people wonder about things like
peace in the Middle East.
I wonder about how stuff like this ends up in my pantry.
Frankly, I don't think I'm always hittin' on all six.

But I like the way this turned out.

5 comments:

Róisín said...

The hat is fantastic, and I'd never heard that Robin Williams quote before. Words of wisdom indeed.

Susan said...

I told you the sky looked "lime green". Now I have proof. Very nice creation, what'cha go'nna do with it Miss kathy??

The Quintessential Magpie said...

OH, that, my dear, is adorable! I had to laugh about you wondering how things like that end up in your pantry. I know that feeling! But what a clever hat you've made. It's adorable!

And a very Happy Mad Tea party day to you...

XO,

Sheila :-)

Linda said...

I had a lovely time at your tea party and the tea was delicious. It was wonderful meeting everyone.

Candace said...

Well, I truly love the hat! Your party was fabu and I am still enjoying it long after it was over!
Such a fun and clever blog here.
Candace, Still in Athens.