Blog Banner

The blog banner was made with elements from Lorie Davison. The nail head is Mo Jackson, the white rabbit and the key is Tangie Baxter. The butterflies are from Katie Pertiet.

Friday, December 17, 2010

Say KIDS!

Do you know what TIME it is?!?
IT'S CHRISTMAS TIME!!!!
We decorate our tree.
Pull out our old favorite Christmas Past
decorations.  
Like this tree skirt I made 
in 1970 something.
I cut out the pieces and hand stitched 
it together.  I think I was watching
Mash and Mary Tyler Moore
at the time.
We put out some of our favorite
new Christmas ornaments.
As well as some of our favorite 
old
vintage things.




 We bake Christmas cookies with our family.
Taking extra care with the
cutout cookies.

And we get our wisdom teeth out.
I didn't think that one through
too clearly.
It was just one.
And I was just out of commission
for a day.
Want to see a picture??
Of course you don't.
I'll leave you with this instead.
Check out the video on YouTube.
You'll be glad you did.

Peace

4 comments:

Terri Kahrs said...

Kathy, at least that wisdom tooth decided to act up BEFORE the Big Day! Now you can eat all those luscious cookies without pain!!!!

Love your decorations and memories. Holiday Hugs, Terri xoxoxo

~mel said...

Happy Holidays! Glad the wisdom tooth experience is over and you'll be able to enjoy those cookies!

Róisín said...

Great festive cheery post, I loved it! I also really like the wee snow flakes on your screen, a lovely touch :) Sorry to hear about your wisdom tooth, I hear that's no craic (hee hee; I googled craic after your last comment reply to see what came up and found the results quite entertaining!). Anyway, thanks for the Christmas cosy feeling you've just instilled in me. Hope you're having a nice day!
Roisin x

Laura {Gypsea Tree} said...

Hello Kathy! Thanks for stopping by my blogs. So happy to have you! I love you tree and all those lovely vintage ornaments. Those sparkly birds that clip on the branches are wonderful. I have one that goes on my parents tree every year that is very dear to me.
I hope that you have had a quick recovery from having the wisdom teeth out. Not much fun at all. Heal quickly before the cookies are gone! :-)
Happiest of Holidays to you and hope to hear from you again!