Blog Banner

The blog banner was made with elements from Lorie Davison. The nail head is Mo Jackson, the white rabbit and the key is Tangie Baxter. The butterflies are from Katie Pertiet.

Monday, January 31, 2011

An Abundance of Cheese and a Preposterance of Fools


So, while waiting for the End of The World As We Know It snowstorm
 I'm talking with my daughter online.


I'm taking a class on attracting abundance into your life.
I'm going to learn how to become 
an abundance magnet.
My daughter says to be careful.  
What exactly are you attracting abundantly into your life? she asks.
You could be attracting stinky cheese.
An abundance of stinky cheese is not something anyone wants.

Unless you are opening a cheese shop.
Then we started talking about opening a cheese shop.


The next thing I know we are calling my class
The Cheese Abundance Class.

I take my class on February 8th.
I'm a little worried.
As you know...
The Cheese Stands Alone!

4 comments:

The Quintessential Magpie said...

LOL! I'm laughing my head off here, Kathy! You guys are too funny! :-D

XO,

Sheila

Into Vintage said...

As as you're not the one attracting all the snow there.

And I'm now completely convinced we had the exact same musical experiences during our formative years. (I used to live in Athens, GA)

Stay warm & cozy.

Into Vintage said...

As as? As long as ...

Terri Kahrs said...

OMG! You're too much! We're preparing for Snowmageddon today followed by an ice storm tomorrow. It's just never ending . . . . Hmmm . . . have I attracted snow???? Time to start attracting blue skies and daffodils!!! Hugs, Terri xoxo