Blog Banner

The blog banner was made with elements from Lorie Davison. The nail head is Mo Jackson, the white rabbit and the key is Tangie Baxter. The butterflies are from Katie Pertiet.

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Just we three for the fourth.


Saturday Morning. 8:00 a.m.
It's flea market Saturday!  Yay!!























It's a beautiful 4th of July weekend.

Nothing special planned.

Flea market, maybe swimming.

Definitely grilling outside.

Fireworks.

Spending time with my husband and daughter.

Just we three for the fourth.











As Craig Ferguson says, 
"It's a great day for America!
Happy 4th of July!

6 comments:

marie said...

Happy 4th! Sounds like your weekend is going to be "just right"!

Honey Lamb and I said...

I envy you getting the weekend to yourselves!! We are crazy people trying to plan to be different places to make everyone happy and it just makes me grippy!!! lol! Love all your pics and Happy peaceful 4th of July! ~Shelley O.

Prior said...

Love your 4th decorations, natural and not overdone!...Sounds like a perfect day to me!
Lezlee

Jen Kershner said...

Your weekend sounds a lot like mine! Just 3 of us too and we are enjoying every moment of not having any plans other than fireworks!

karlascottage.typepad.com said...

I'm a Ferguson fan too.

Happy 4th!

Unknown said...

Happy Fourth of July, Kathy! We are not doing anything big because my husband has a trial starting on Tuesday. I celebrated yesterday by shopping, too!

Have a blessed day...

XO,

Sheila (The Quintessential Magpie)