Blog Banner

The blog banner was made with elements from Lorie Davison. The nail head is Mo Jackson, the white rabbit and the key is Tangie Baxter. The butterflies are from Katie Pertiet.

Saturday, March 6, 2010

You Time Has Come To Shine

I bought this lamp at the 
Goodwill last summer.


It needed cleaning and to
be completely rewired.


I did that today.


It is for my daughter's 
new apartment.










I purchased a new shade.


I attached a vintage flower pin
with a vintage rhinestone
button added to the center.

This may be to "frou-frou"
for my daughter 
but
she can always unpin
the flower.






This reminded me 
of a favorite song lyric from
Simon and Garfunkel's
Bridge Over Troubled Water.


"Sail on silver girl.
     Sail on by.
Your time has come
      to shine.
All your dreams
      are on their way."

No comments: