Blog Banner

The blog banner was made with elements from Lorie Davison. The nail head is Mo Jackson, the white rabbit and the key is Tangie Baxter. The butterflies are from Katie Pertiet.

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

A Simple Box

A good friend of mine's daughter just had her baby boy. I wrapped up several little presents and tucked them into this box I decorated.

It's always nice to have a good sturdy box to keep all of the cards and brand new baby memorabilia in.

I cut up a few vintage cards, added some clip art, ribbons, buttons and flowers.  I wanted to keep it simple.

Welcome to the world baby Luke!

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Hello
Congratulations, do you have a new baby in your life?
The box is precious
Blessings
Rebecca

Susan said...

Kathy........Christine loved the box and all the good stuff in there...thanks! I tried to do the puppet for Luke but he just kept his eyes closed the whole time.......