Blog Banner

The blog banner was made with elements from Lorie Davison. The nail head is Mo Jackson, the white rabbit and the key is Tangie Baxter. The butterflies are from Katie Pertiet.

Sunday, January 31, 2010

The Naked Mouse

This is a naked Minnie.

It's my daughter's naked Minnie.

My daughter is 23 and moving into her own
apartment in a month.

She is taking Minnie with her.

Minnie is also 23.

Today I'm attempting to clean Minnie up and make a lovely new dress complete with a pillbox hat.


I intend for her to look like this. You can buy this t-shirt here. I think I'll make the pillbox hat in pink felt with a spiffy flower ala Princess Lasertron.  I have to figure out/remember how to make the bloomers

Minnie has had many couture creations over the course of her life.  She's never had a chapeau.  Just bows. "This concerns me," just a little.
See you on the runway for the new Project Runway Minnie!

Hopefully, I can "make it work."

1 comment:

TAPESTRIESOFNATURE said...

THAT IS TOO CUTE! A NEW HOME AND A NEW OUTFIT! PLEASE SHOW US HER NEW COUTURE WHEN SHE GETS ALL DECKED OUT!

CHEERS, JUDY