Blog Banner

The blog banner was made with elements from Lorie Davison. The nail head is Mo Jackson, the white rabbit and the key is Tangie Baxter. The butterflies are from Katie Pertiet.

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Peep Show

It was a day like any other day.
Well, that is, if you were
a
PEEP!!
I was basking in a warm and
luxurious milk bath.
surrounded by colorful bubbles
from my favorite
bath store.

I was singing along to 
The Eagles
Hotel California

WHEN...


WHEN...

an ominous shadow was cast over me.


My head grew heavy
and
my sight grew dim...




...Such a lovely place,
such a lovely face...


GULP!

Peeps.
They aren't 
just for breakfast
anymore.
Try 'em in hot chocolate.
They are TO DIE for!!

8 comments:

Scrap Vamp said...

Lol! So cute! Never thought of using them in hot cocoa but it is a very good idea!

Cher' Shots said...

LOL ~ very clever! Gotta try that!
'hugs from afar'

Createology said...

Very cute! I think I shall need to try peeps in hot cocoa...and of course listen to "Hotel California" while enjoying ME time. Happy weekend...

karlascottage.typepad.com said...

Oh, we'll be trying this one. While humming now, that song will be in my head.

Cameron said...

I don't think I could drink it with that little face, looking at me, while it slowly melted away...haha!

I guess at the end of your story...it uttered not another peep :P

Susan said...

How could you have bit his head off while he was looking at you like that. However the hot cocoa sounds good.

Into Vintage said...

That is one chunky cup of cocoa!

Sweet Bee Cottage said...

OH no! Guffawing out loud! Guffawed so hard that daughter and husband had to come find out what the ruckus was all about. Fun post! Love it!