Blog Banner

The blog banner was made with elements from Lorie Davison. The nail head is Mo Jackson, the white rabbit and the key is Tangie Baxter. The butterflies are from Katie Pertiet.

Thursday, December 31, 2009

I hope you dance



This is a picture that hangs in my dining room.  I'm sure you've seen one like it.  It is my very favorite.

















Recognize it now?  maybe, huh?


















I took a photo of this picture this morning.  The reflections it picked up give it a rather haunting quality.  I like it.
















I put it into Photoshop to play with.  I added one of my favorite song titles to it by Leonard Cohen.

Dance me to the end of love.

I hope you get to dance tonight.

Happy New Year!

2 comments:

Beth Leintz said...

I love that Leonard Cohen song- and its perfect for that picture. Happy New Year Kathy!

Elyse said...

hi kathy,

just popping over to say hello! i am one of your 3 swap partners in heather's swap. this will be so fun.

happy new year!

xo
elyse