Blog Banner

The blog banner was made with elements from Lorie Davison. The nail head is Mo Jackson, the white rabbit and the key is Tangie Baxter. The butterflies are from Katie Pertiet.

Thursday, October 15, 2009

New picture

I just changed the picture of myself. It used to be one of me as a young girl with my cat, Booty. This was before Booty meant what it does today. Back then, it was a sweet name, but I digress....

Blogger says we cannot post nude photos of ourselves.

Really? Really??? Did this need to be said?

Apparently so.

That being duly noted, here is a new picture. You'll be happy to know that I am fully dressed. And no one even had to tell me.

so there......

3 comments:

Into Vintage said...

No nude photos? No booty? I thought this was the internet! :-)

Thanks for your comment on my blog and I look forward to more digital inspiriation from you! -amy

Into Vintage said...

And perhaps some spelling tips... :-)

*inspiration*

Peg said...

Aww that's spoilt it then, no more nudy pics from me! Can you hear the huge sigh of relief throughout blogging land LOL. What a picture it is too you have a lovely face you should post it more :o)

Peg xx